Patriot Surveying & Infrastructure
WHO WE ARE
Patriot Survey & Infrastructure is the Experienced, Qualified, and Responsive firm of choice for a successful engineering and development project. PSI’s fully integrated use of modern technology, proven field techniques, and data management provides timely service with deliverables tailored to the project needs. PSI provides Survey solutions in support of your development plans from initiation to execution.
Scope of Services
- Boundary, Easement, and Corridor surveys
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- Topographic Survey
- Right of Way Survey
- Constructability analysis
- Existing conditions surveys of facilities
- Construction staking and as-built surveys including as-built
- Data management, Data Accumulation in support of GIS efforts
- Inland and near shore hydrographic surveys
- GPS surveys for geodetic control networks and photo control
- HDS Terrestrial laser scanning and 3-D modeling
- Electric transmission line corridor span survey
- CCTV – camera inspections of subsurface storm and sewer drains
- SUB Surface Utility Locating, Soft dig Excavation, Existing utility research.
Benefits of working with PSI
- Experienced professionals that understand the client’s goals and develop cost-effective solutions to survey needs.
- PSI can rapidly staff your project and meet aggressive timeframes with a mobile workforce capable of rapidly mobilizing.
- Vast experience providing surveying services to the transportation, natural gas, electric, and petroleum utility industries.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary project team with direct, proactive communication with our clients.
- Fully integrated use of a GIS based interface and operating platform provides nearly real time reporting of crew progress, and functional survey data for our clients.
Licensure: NY, PA, NC, SC, VA, GA, OH, KY, TN,
132 Joe Knox Ave, Suite 111
Mooresville, NC, 28117