KS Audio Video is a full service home technology retailer and installation company servicing both commercial and residential customers. We are conveniently located in Cornelius, NC just 20 miles north of Charlotte. We have been in business since 1986 and we have been proudly serving the greater Charlotte area since 1994. Our installation team has over thirty years of combined experience in commercial and residential applications. We specialize in providing quality custom installation to our many valued customers.
What We Do:
- DIRECTV, DISH Network, and C/Ku Band satellite video systems,
- The authorized commercial DIRECTV dealer the greater Charlotte area,
- Fully integrated high-definition satellite home theater installation including touch-panel operation, surround sound, and picture optimization,
- Authorized Savant Retailer
- Authorized Control 4 Retailer
- High-definition television installation for sports bars, restaurants, and homes including LCDs, plasmas, DLPs, and front or rear projection television,
- Mobile video and internet satellite for RVs, motor coaches, and haulers,
- CCTV applications including high-speed tilt/pan/zoom IP-addressable internet-ready cameras and PVR/DVR and VCR recording,
- SMATV, modulated and head-end applications for businesses, apartments buildings, condominiums/town homes, and hotels/motels,
- Modulated audio and video matrix solutions for businesses, sports bars, fitness centers, and restaurants,
- Commercial-free music service including XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio,
- VSAT installation and service.
Usage limits exceeded.
President, KS Audio Video
Email: [email protected]
The installers did a great job. Very professional and courteous. Left the area very neat and clean. Great instruction on using the new system.
All three guys were great! Titus was just what I wanted in a salesman. And Doug and Tony hung in there for a tough installation. All were very easy to work with. Already recommended you to my realator Dave Edwards. Would do more business with you in the future. Thanks